Saturday, September 22, 2012

Saturday’s R 4 Sharing 01


This is a weekly meme hosted by Eternal Curse Series. Throughout the week, guests and followers will have the opportunity to vote on the week’s topic. Each Saturday, I will post my thoughts on the subject matter and will include my top 5 whenever applicable. I greatly encourage guests and followers to comment and contribute to the subject of the day.

Since this is just a brand new baby blog, I’m not surprised that no one voted on the topic this week. Maybe next time. Maybe once my following increases and people start to learn that this blog really is all about me getting to know them, the conversations will start to flow like water.

I’ll repost these options again next week, but after that, I’ll come up with new options. In the future, I hope followers will begin to make suggestions to vote on as well.

Back to School
The Coming of Fall
The Slow Movie Season
Football Season