Saturday, October 20, 2012

Saturday’s R 4 Sharing 04


This is a weekly meme hosted by Eternal Curse Series. Throughout the week, guests and followers will have the opportunity to vote on the week’s topic. Each Saturday, I will post my thoughts on the subject matter and will include my top 5 whenever applicable. I greatly encourage guests and followers to comment and contribute to the subject of the day.

What Do You Prefer?

I asked the question and did not get the answer I hoped for, but that’s ok. I know that at least one my fans prefers to read fiction in either hardback or paperback formats. I guess, for myself, no matter how big my ebook library gets, I too prefer paper books. I’m personally a consumer of limitations at the moment, which is why my book library is so full. Ebooks are inexpensive compared to paper books and especially compared to audio books. Of course, I would have a soft for audio books, but I do prefer to read the words when I can.  If I had more time and money, I’d increase both my paper books and audio books, but for now, I’ll just be content to have the luxury of obtaining books at anytime.

At this point, I think I’m more excited at the prospect of gaining participants in this weekly poll than I am about actually offering my insights. I can’t wait to see how my results turn out next week.

Comments are welcomed. Be sure stop by this week and vote for next week’s topic.