Wednesday, October 3, 2012

WWW WEDNESDAYS 03


WWW WEDNESDAYS… is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading, where you share (1)What you’re currently reading, (2)What you recently finished reading, and (3)What you think you’ll read next.

Comments and shares are welcomed here, but please try to share with Should be Reading as this is their meme.

1. What are you currently reading? Sacre Bleu: A Comedy d'Art by Christopher Moore (half way through) and The Conduit (Gryphon Series) by Stacey Rourke (just started today).

2. What did you recently finish reading? Ender’s Game by Orson Scott Card. I haven’t finished anything else new lately and since Ender’s Game was soooo good, I don’t know if what I’m reading now will satisfy me as much, but I have high hopes for The Conduit.

3. What do you think you’ll read next? I’m going to re-experience a classic. Since I just acquired and audio book version of Gulliver’s Travels, I will listen to it in my car.

What are your WWW Wednesday?