Wednesday, October 17, 2012

WWW WEDNESDAYS 05

WWW WEDNESDAYS… is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading, where you share (1)What you’re currently reading, (2)What you recently finished reading, and (3)What you think you’ll read next.

Comments and shares are welcomed here, but please try to share with Should be Reading as this is their meme.

1. What are you currently reading? Childhood’s End by Author C. Clarke, Embrace (Gryphon Series) by Stacey Rourke, and just started A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness, but this may be a bit much for me.

2. What did you recently finish reading? The Conduit (Gryphon Series) by Stacey Rourke.

3. What do you think you’ll read next? I just pick up a Peter Pan story that I can’t even remember the name of. It was new and I hadn’t read it so I got. I love stories from Neverland. Maybe next week I’ll have my head on straight and tell more about it then.   

What is your WWW Wednesday?