Wednesday, November 7, 2012

WWW WEDNESDAYS 08


WWW WEDNESDAYS… is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading, where you share (1)What you’re currently reading, (2)What you recently finished reading, and (3)What you think you’ll read next.

Comments and shares are welcomed here, but please try to share with Should be Reading as this is their meme.

1. What are you currently reading? I’m working my way through the field of books. I’m still reading Burning Bridges (The Bleeding Heart Trilogy) by Nadege Richards, The Perfects by Wendy Reaks, Childhood’s End by Author C. Clarke, Embrace (Gryphon Series) by Stacey Rourke, and have added Ready Player One by Ernest Cline, but I’m blasting through it pretty quickly.

2. What did you recently finish reading? A Discovery of Witches (All Souls #1) by Deborah Harkness.

3. What do you think you’ll read next? Just got a copy of Seraphina by Rachel Hartman so that may be my next read.     

What is your WWW Wednesday?