Wednesday, January 9, 2013

WWW WEDNESDAYS 13


WWW WEDNESDAYS… is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading, where you share (1)What you’re currently reading, (2)What you recently finished reading, and (3)What you think you’ll read next.

Comments and shares are welcomed here, but please try to share with Should be Reading as this is their meme.

1. What are you currently reading? I’m stuck in a rut when it comes to Childhood’s End  by Author C. Clark and Down the Line by David More (a short read) even though they are both good stories. I am enjoying Year Zero by Rob Reid and have just started City of Bones by Cassandra Clare.

2. What did you recently finish reading? The Perfects by Wendy Reaks and Coke With a Twist by A.W.Hartoin.

3. What do you think you’ll read next? This is an ever changing thought though I’m looking at several books I’ve been meaning to read. Next I plan to finally pick up my new copy of Seraphina, though I don’t know when that will be, since I’m still busy with many beta reads.

What is your WWW Wednesday?

Check out what others are reading. Ticket to Anywhere. More to come.