Wednesday, January 23, 2013

WWW WEDNESDAYS 15

WWW WEDNESDAYS… is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading, where you share (1)What you’re currently reading, (2)What you recently finished reading, and (3)What you think you’ll read next.

Comments and shares are welcomed here, but please try to share with Should be Reading as this is their meme.

1. What are you currently reading? I actually really started to get back into Childhood’s End  by Author C. Clark. I should finish it this week. I am halfway through Year Zero by Rob Reid and I just started Mercury Falls by Robert Kroese.

2. What did you recently finish reading? City of Bones by Cassandra Clare

3. What do you think you’ll read next? Since I just started a new ebook, Seraphina will be my next hardcover read. Hopefully I’ll start it next week if I finish Year Zero.

What is your WWW Wednesday?

Check out what others are reading. Ticket to Anywhere. More to come.