Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Listography of Toi 02 : Friends

These are the lists that tell my life story. They are in no particular order and some of them are very personal. Please be nice, and if you want to share, I’d be glad to take a look at what you have.

Closest Friends
Eric Thomas- my husband
I have several people in why life whom I consider family, but we’re not related by blood.
The Jones Family
The Conor Family
That’s it. I don’t have a lot of close friends, just lots of wonderful people I spend time with every now and then.

Listograhy are books and a website dedicated to helping you write or consider your autobiography through the process of making lists.


Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Click below to share your Reactions and more. See you next time, Toi Thomas. #cursescanbebroken