Saturday, August 24, 2013

ToiBox Update Week: 8/24/13

In case you’re interested, here are some highlights from my other blog, the ToiBox. This is where I talk more in depth about my whole writing experience and other works.




Eternal Curse: Battleground, chapter 1.4
         





Eternal Curse: Battleground, Jack's Bio




02, Why this story?
        



I am moving!

Not today, but it’s coming. I’ve decided that as much as I adore this blog, it’s just too much to maintain along with my other blog.

I figured while I’m in the process of growing my following and tapping into my current surge of energy, this would be the best possible time to make the big move. Over the next month or two, I will be phasing out new content on my Eternal Curse Blog and merging it with my ToiBox blog. In the end, I will have all my content in one place so I won’t have to worry about going back and forth between the two, and neither will my followers. I really feel that this move will be better for everyone in the long run.

I will never completely do away with my Eternal Curse Series Blog because it will serve as an archive for my older content. I will continue to post to the ECS blog through May of 2014; most of this content will simply be shadow content of what’s posted at the ToiBox blog. I sincerely apologize to those of you have so diligently been following this blog and hope that you will consider following me at me new permanent web address: eToiThomas.com.


As always, following options are posted so you can follow in the best way that suits you. I hope to see you along for the ride of this literary and blogging journey. 

                                                               
Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Click below to share your Reactions and more. See you next time, Toi Thomas. #cursescanbebroken