Saturday, September 14, 2013

ToiBox Blog Weekly Recap: 9/14/13

Visit the ToiBox blog and check out my Recent Posts to see what you may have missed.

I started out the week with Sample Sunday 11-It’s Like the Full Moon, chapter 2.1

Next there was My Geekdom 03: D.C. Comics post.

Then Darlene Jones stopped by to talk about “My Friend, Uzo”.

I added to my Character Files a biography of Rebecca.

I observed Patriot Day U.S.A.

I made my monthly contribution to the weekly WWW Wednesday meme.

Then it was time for a WIP Update. After that I kindly asked for your votes before…

Finally revealing the new cover of Eternal Curse: Giovanni’s Angel. 

I hope you've enjoyed yourself this week and enjoy a very pleasant weekend.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Click below to share your Reactions and more. See you next time, Toi Thomas. #cursescanbebroken