Saturday, October 19, 2013

ToiBox Blog Weekly Recap: 10/19/13

Visit the ToiBox blog and check out my Recent Posts to see what you may have missed.

I started out the week with Sample Sunday 16- It’s Like the Full Moon chapter 2.3

On Monday I observed Columbus Day, then…

I posted my Top 5 Action Heroes, and then…

Darlene Jones stopped by again to share her “Passion in Writing.”

On Tuesday, I added to my character files the results of Abraham’s Rorschach Test.

On Wednesday, I shared the Overall Message of Eternal Curse with a Post from the Past.

My 1st Author Spotlight guest, Brita Skinner, shared her Teen Writing Challenge.

Then I went outside my norm and posted an Author Insights that was all about me.

On Thursday, I discussed Giovanni over Tea and Conversation.

And just so you know, on November 1st I’ll be posting my first ever, full-length, ToiBox interview with industry professional, Rob Bignell, a writer and editor.


I hope you’ve enjoyed yourself this week and enjoy a very pleasant weekend.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Click below to share your Reactions and more. See you next time, Toi Thomas. #cursescanbebroken