Sunday, November 24, 2013

Sample Sunday 22

Sample Sunday is a weekly posting from my pre-published work in progress Eternal Curse: Giovanni’s Angel. Each week I will post approximately 100 – 150 words from this installment of the series. Please visit the ToiBox to read samples of my other works.
Eternal Curse: Giovanni’s Angel chapter 5

“I was hoping that you’d run a bunch of tests and just find out what is so hard for me to say. It’s hard because I know you won’t believe me.” Giovanni stood up, rushed towards Mira, and put his hands on her shoulders sending a shower of energy throughout her body. Mira’s mind began to spin and her head became heavy as a sense of euphoria overcame her, despite her trying to fight it. She struggled to hold up her head and keep her balance. Once again, Mira felt peaceful.
“You can see and you can feel what I am capable of, yet you are still skeptical. I beg you, please don’t give up, and please don’t leave,” Giovanni pleaded as he relaxed his grip on her shoulders. “Stay and find out the truth. Perform whatever tests you need to. I need to know the truth, and now, so do you!”
Word Count: 152


Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Click below to share your reactions and more. Remember, I’ll be moving to the ToiBox full-time soon, so please, stop by to check it out. Until next time, Toi Thomas. #cursescanbebroken #thetoiboxofwords