Saturday, November 9, 2013

The ToiBox Blog Weekly Recap: 11/9/13

Visit the ToiBox blog and check out my Recent Posts to see what you may have missed.

I started out the week with Sample Sunday 19- It’s Like the Full Moon, chapter 2.4…

After kinda having an extra hour of sleep.

I talked about Garfield on My Geekdom.

After voting, I added to my character files the results of Mira’s Rorschach Test.

I announced that I was still in the running for 50 Great Authors You Should Be Reading

I shared a story and link from ALLi about a book award.

On Wednesday, I posted a lame WWW Wednesday post.

Then I shared my first Insecure Writers Support Group post.

On Thursday, I posted my 9th WIP Update.

And yesterday, I posted a very brief Friday Forecast before…

Alec Hawkes shared If Brains Were Dynamite.


Be sure to stick around today for another installment in my Adventures in Blogging; next week I think I’ll take a break.

I hope you’ve enjoyed yourself this week and enjoy a very pleasant weekend.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Click below to share your Reactions and more. See you next time, Toi Thomas. #cursescanbebroken