Saturday, November 16, 2013

ToiBox Blog Weekly Recap: 11/16/13

Visit the ToiBox blog and check out my Recent Posts to see what you may have missed.

I started out the week with Sample Sunday 20- Eternal Curse: Giovanni’s Angel, chapter 4.2

On Monday I posted my Top 5 fruit…

After observing Veterans Day.

On Tuesday I added to my Character files the Rorschach test for Leo.

On Wednesday I shared a Post from the Past concerning the main character of EC:GA.

On Thursday I talked about flashbacks over Tea and Conversation.

On Friday after a brief Friday Forecast I posted my interview with author, Paula Hrbacek.


There won’t be an Adventures in Blogging post today, but I’ll have something to share next week.

I hope you’ve enjoyed yourself this week and enjoy a very pleasant weekend.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Click below to share your reactions and more. Remember, I’ll be moving to the ToiBox full-time soon, so please, stop by to check it out. Until next time, Toi Thomas. #cursescanbebroken #thetoiboxofwords