Saturday, November 2, 2013

ToiBox Blog Weekly Recap: 11/2/13

Visit the ToiBox blog and check out my Recent Posts to see what you may have missed.

I started out the week with Sample Sunday 18- Eternal Curse: Battleground, chapter 3

Monday was a look into Mira’s Closet

On Tuesday, I added to my character files the results of Giovanni’s Rorschach Test.

On Wednesday, I posted a review of Childhood’s End

Then I shared a wonderful article I found about Indie Publishing from ALLi.

On Thursday, I observed Halloween.

Then I shared a Day in My Life.

And yesterday, I posted a very brief Friday Forecast before…

My interview with industry professional Rob Bignell.


Be sure to stick around today for another installment in my Adventures in Blogging.

I hope you’ve enjoyed yourself this week and enjoy a very pleasant weekend.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Click below to share your Reactions and more. See you next time, Toi Thomas. #cursescanbebroken