Saturday, December 14, 2013

The ToiBox Blog Weekly Recap: 12/14/13

Visit the ToiBox blog and check out my Recent Posts to see what you may have missed.

-Silly me, I forget to post this earlier, oh well :)

I started out the week with Sample Sunday 24- Eternal Curse: Battleground chapter 3.2…

Then I was interviewed by MCV Egan over at The Bridge of Deaths.

On Monday I shared My Top 5 websites and then…

I posted the first of four posts in my Spotlight of author, Milton Kelly.

On Tuesday I added to my Character files the Rorschach test for Lilly and then…

It was READ Tuesday!

On Wednesday I posted an archived piece on Mira, the heroine of Eternal Curse and then…

I posted the second article in my Spotlight of author, Milton Kelly and then…

I received and passed along the nomination for the Sisterhood of the World of Bloggers.

On Thursday had Tea and Conversation about the Internet in Eternal Curse and then…

I share a very informative Author Insights post.

On Friday after my Friday Forecast I posted the third article in my Spotlight of author, Milton Kelly


-Today I posted the final article in my Spotlight of author, Milton Kelly

I hope you’ve enjoyed yourself this week and enjoy a very pleasant weekend.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Click below to share your reactions and more. Remember, I’ll be moving to the ToiBox full-time soon, so please, stop by to check it out. Until next time, Toi Thomas. #cursescanbebroken #thetoiboxofwords