Saturday, December 21, 2013

ToiBox Blog Weekly Recap: 12/21/13

Visit the ToiBox blog and check out my Recent Posts to see what you may have missed.

I started out the week with Sample Sunday 25- It’s Like the Full Moon chapter 2.6…

And then, I reblogged a post from Alana Munro “Never hide in the shadows for anyone”.

On Monday I shared my Listography of favorite movies as an adult.

On Tuesday I added to my Character files the Rorschach test for Michael.

On Wednesday I didn’t post my Blogdom because the holidays are crazy.

On I Counted My Blessings and then…

I finally posted a late list for my Blogdom.

On Friday after my Friday Forecast I posted my interview with author and friend, L.A. Little.

-No Adventures in Blogging today.

-On a personal note, today I will:

 mail out some review copies of my book,

 finish reading a book I’ve been reading for far too long,

 get caught up on my book reviews,

 and then sleep until my head hurts. Habit woke me up this morning,  but that doesn’t mean I can’t go back to sleep.


Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to you all. Be safe and be loved.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Click below to share your reactions and more. Remember, I’ll be moving to the ToiBox full-time soon, so please, stop by to check it out. Until next time, Toi Thomas. #cursescanbebroken #thetoiboxofwords