Saturday, January 4, 2014

ToiBox Blog Weekly Recap: 01/04/14

Visit the ToiBox blog and check out my Recent Posts to see what you may have missed.

I started out the week with Sample Sunday 27- Eternal Curse: Battleground chapter 4

On Monday I observed a Happy New Year’s Eve, and then…

I shared My Geekdom 07: The Muppets.

On Tuesday I added to my character files a Psych Test for Lisa.

I shared My Hope #50StatesOfPray, on Christmas Eve.

On Wednesday I shared my first WWW Wednesday for 2014.

On Thursday, I posted a lame WIP Update promising to have more next month.

And yesterday, I posted a simple Friday Forecast and then…

My interview with author, Arthur Daigle.


-No Adventures in Blogging today.

I hope you've enjoyed yourself this week and enjoy a very pleasant weekend.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Click below to share your reactions and more. Remember, I’ll be moving to the ToiBox full-time soon, so please, stop by to check it out. Until next time, Toi Thomas. #cursescanbebroken #thetoiboxofwords