Friday, February 14, 2014

Eternal Curse Release Week! Friday Book Review 2014

********************Happy St. Valentine’s Day!********************
Cover
Ann, Jan 05, 14 (visit and or rate this review here)
This was given to me in exchange for a review.
I must admit the first couple of chapters were a little slow for me but I am glad I did not stop! It has turned into a OMG book!
You can read the Blurb as to what it is about. I could not put it down!
This story is FULL of so many emotions! I laughed at times and was on the edge of my seat! It is a beautiful story and only the first in a series!
I am usually attracted to action books which this first one is not, but don’t despair for I think a lot of action is on the way!
The more I read the more I was sucked in!
This one is a story of love, trust, secrets and learning who both of the characters are! How they are meant for each other and their struggles to fully open up to one another.
Written very well as it gives nothing away! It’s a story to make you happy, sad, laugh and cry! A lot of surprises!
To see author M.C.V. Egan interview Toi Thomas, click here.
Eternal Curse: Giovanni’s Angel releases worldwide on February 18th,
so be sure to check it out and enter my Release Day Giveaway!
****
 Today begins my Kindle Countdown Deals on Legend of the Boy andUnexplained, featuring two romantic tales, Encounter and Our Place. Deals end at 11:59 pm EST 2/18; Happy Release Day!
I hope you are enjoying Eternal Curse Release Week! If you like it let me know and share it with others. Don’t forget that I’m moving to the ToiBox full-time soon. See you next time, Toi Thomas. #cursescanbebroken