Monday, April 7, 2014

Top 5: 10 Fictional Role Models

This is a list of my top five something. Most of the time my lists are pretty static, but sometimes I do change my mind. While I do try to apply some logic to my choices, sometimes I pick things that make no sense and for no good reason other than “I like it.” 
 
Oliver Warbucks played by Albert Finney
google search- forbes.com
Fictional Everyday/Role Model Heroes
1. Atticus Finch
2. Forrest Gump
3. Winnie the Pooh
4. Carl Fridricksen (from Up!)
5. Oliver Warbucks

There are endless numbers of other characters that could and should be on this list- and they are, but I’m only providing the top 5. Some of these characters don't do much, but sometimes one little thing can make a big difference; showing that people can change leaves quite an impression.


Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Click below to share your Reactions and more. See you next time, Toi Thomas. #cursescanbebroken