Monday, May 12, 2014

Listography of Toi 11: Dreams

These are the lists that tell my life story. They are in no particular order and some of them are very personal. Please be nice, and if you want to share, I’d be glad to take a look at what you have.

Best Dreams
Waking up in my dream home, having breakfast before heading to work in my at home office to work on my next book, and stopping around lunch time to make and have lunch with my husband who’s been at the studio working on his next sculpture

Having enough money to take my whole family to spend the summer in southern Italy

Saving children from a burning building and everyone coming out unharmed

Listograhy are books and a website dedicated to helping you write or consider your autobiography through the process of making lists.


Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Click below to share your reactions and more. See you next time, Toi Thomas. #cursescanbebroken