Saturday, May 10, 2014

ToiBox Blog Weekly Recap: 05/10/14

Visit the ToiBox blog and check out my Recent Posts to see what you may have missed.

Last Saturday, I posted Author Insights 11: Topics vs. Themes (part 2).
I started out this week with Sample Sunday 42- Eternal Curse: Battleground, chapter 5.2
On Monday, I shared my Top 5 Animated Movies.
On Tuesday, I added to my Character files the preferences for Lisa.
On Wednesday, I posted my monthly WWW Wednesday post and then…
I posted #IWSG May 2014: Can’t Have It All.
On Thursday, I shared a Tea and Conversation about Green Tea Cocoa and then…
I got a little silly and shared my Eternal Curse Story Guide #Pinterest.
And yesterday, I posted a brief Friday Forecast .
-Today I’m posting part 3 of my latest Author Insights topic, and…
-I’m getting ready for Mother’s Day. My mommy's in town; yay!
-No Adventures in Blogging today.

-I hope you've enjoyed yourself this week and enjoy a very pleasant weekend.
Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Click below to share your reactions and more. Remember, I’ll be moving to the ToiBox full-time soon, so please, stop by to check it out. Until next time, Toi Thomas. #cursescanbebroken #thetoiboxofwords