Saturday, May 17, 2014

ToiBox Blog Weekly Recap: 05/17/14

Visit the ToiBox blog and check out my Recent Posts to see what you may have missed.

Last Saturday, I posted Author Insights 12: Topics vs. Themes (part 3).

I started out this week with Sample Sunday 43- It’s Like the Full Moon, chapter 4.1 and then…

I reblogged a post from Daily Dose of Gratitude: Three lessons from my mother.

On Monday, I shared my Listography of Dreams, and then...

I made a plea to the masses with, Worth a Shot for a Good Cause.

On Tuesday, I added to my Character files the preferences for Teddy, and then...

I said Happy Birthday to Giovanni!

On Wednesday, I shared a Post from the Past about Heroes.

On Thursday, I Counted my Blessings and things got a little heated.

And yesterday, I posted a brief Friday Forecast followed by my review of Firefight In Darkness.

-Today I’m posting a short article entitled The Celebratory Trifecta, and then…

-I’ll resume the cleaning of my house which started around 7:00 am this morning.


-No Adventures in Blogging today. 
-I hope you've enjoyed yourself this week and enjoy a very pleasant weekend.
Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Click below to share your reactions and more. Remember, I’ll be moving to the ToiBox full-time soon, so please, stop by to check it out. Until next time, Toi Thomas. #cursescanbebroken #thetoiboxofwords