Saturday, May 24, 2014

ToiBox Blog Weekly Recap: 05/24/114

Visit the ToiBox blog and check out my Recent Posts to see what you may have missed.

Last Saturday, I posted The Celebratory Trifecta!

I started out this week with Sample Sunday 44- Eternal Curse: Giovanni’s Angel  chapter 5.5

On Monday, I shared a post from Mira’s Closet, and then…

I shared the news about the Crane Goodreads Book Giveaway!

On Tuesday, I added to my Character files the preferences for Paul.

On Wednesday, I shared my monthly Blogdom post.

On Thursday, I shared A Day In My Life (I wonder how many sang the Rubber Ducky song?).

And yesterday, I posted a brief Friday Forecast followed by my interview with Randy Attwood.

-Today begins my long weekend. I do hope I get to rest a little.

-No Adventures in Blogging today.


-I’m out all day with my nephew as his soccer team competes in a tournament. 
-I hope you've enjoyed yourself this week and enjoy a very pleasant weekend.
Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Click below to share your reactions and more. Remember, I’ll be moving to the ToiBox full-time soon, so please, stop by to check it out. Until next time, Toi Thomas. #cursescanbebroken #thetoiboxofwords