Saturday, June 7, 2014

The ToiBox Blog Weekly Recap: 06/07/14

Visit the ToiBox blog and check out my Recent Posts to see what you may have missed.

I started out this week with Sample Sunday 46- It’s  Like the Full Moon chapter 4.2

On Monday, I posted My Top 5 comic book movies.

On Tuesday, I added to my Character files opinions from Abraham about Eternal Curse.

On Wednesday, I shared my monthly contribution to WWW Wednesday, and then…

I posted my monthly contribution to the Insecure Writers Support Group (still need to visit a few more this week).

On Thursday, I forgot to post Tea and Conversation, but I did share a link.

And yesterday, I posted a brief Friday Forecast followed by an interview with author McCollonough Ceili.

-No Adventures in Blogging today. I’m playing catch up.


-I'll be going a little vacation soon, but don't worry, I'll have some treats to share while I'm away from regularly scheduled posting. More on that later.
-I hope you've enjoyed yourself this week and enjoy a very pleasant weekend.
Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Click below to share your reactions and more. Remember, I’ll be moving to the ToiBox full-time 6/19/14, so please, stop by to check it out. Until next time, Toi Thomas. #cursescanbebroken #thetoiboxofwords