Saturday, June 14, 2014

ToiBox Blog Weekly Recap: 06/14/14

Visit the ToiBox blog and check out my Recent Posts to see what you may have missed.

I started out this week with Sample Sunday 47- Eternal Curse: Giovanni’s Angel chapter 5.6

On Monday, I posted my Listography of turn-ons, and then…

I celebrated Mira’s birthday.

On Tuesday, I added to my Character files opinions from Bletsian about Eternal Curse, and then…

I reached some very nice milestones in Happy with 300 and 500!

On Wednesday, I shared a Post from the Past about villains.

On Thursday, I posted a very brief but significant Count Your Blessings.

And yesterday, I posted a brief Friday Forecast and announced my vacation next week.

-No Adventures in Blogging today. I have some family stuff going on.


-Next Monday I’ll be sharing something special and I hope you’ll stick around to see it. 
-I hope you've enjoyed yourself this week and enjoy a very pleasant weekend.
Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Click below to share your reactions and more. Remember, I’ll be moving to the ToiBox full-time 6/19/14, so please, stop by to check it out. Until next time, Toi Thomas. #cursescanbebroken #thetoiboxofwords