Saturday, October 27, 2012

Saturday’s R 4 Sharing 05


This is a weekly meme hosted by Eternal Curse Series. Throughout the week, guests and followers will have the opportunity to vote on the week’s topic. Each Saturday, I will post my thoughts on the subject matter and will include my top 5 whenever applicable. I greatly encourage guests and followers to comment and contribute to the subject of the day.

How do you feel about video reviews?

Like’em, don’t like’em, don’t care, prefer written reviews: these were the options to choose from, but there was no interest in the topic this week. I guess I would have to say I like the idea of video book reviews, but I don’t know if I want to do any, even though I have challenged myself to do one at some point. This subject of reviews has been an issue with me for a while now, so I’ve decided to face the issue head on.  Tomorrow, my Author’s Insight will explain more about my plans for reviews.  

Comments are welcomed. Be sure stop by this week and vote for next week’s topic.