Wednesday, October 10, 2012

WWW WEDNESDAYS 04

WWW WEDNESDAYS… is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading, where you share (1)What you’re currently reading, (2)What you recently finished reading, and (3)What you think you’ll read next.

Comments and shares are welcomed here, but please try to share with Should be Reading as this is their meme.

1. What are you currently reading? Just started Childhood’s End and put Gulliver on the back burner. Two chapter’s left of Sacre Bleu: A Comedy d'Art by Christopher. It’s a good story, but I have a few issues with it that have nothing to do with it’s unnecessary over-usage of the F-word. I’m really getting into The Conduit (Gryphon Series) by Stacey Rourke. I may finish it this week.

2. What did you recently finish reading? I haven’t finished anything else new lately, but this week looks promising.

3. What do you think you’ll read next? Since I have the sequel, I may just start Embrace after the Conduit, though I usually like to wait a while before reading a follow-up.  

What is your WWW Wednesday?