Wednesday, December 5, 2012

WWW WEDNESDAYS 11

WWW WEDNESDAYS… is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading, where you share (1)What you’re currently reading, (2)What you recently finished reading, and (3)What you think you’ll read next.

Comments and shares are welcomed here, but please try to share with Should be Reading as this is their meme.

1. What are you currently reading? Progress has been made. I’m still reading The Perfects by Wendy Reaks, Childhood’s End by Author C. Clarke, and have just started Down the Line by David More and Coke With a Twist by A.W.Hartoin (two short reads).

2. What did you recently finish reading? Embrace (Gryphon Series) by Stacey Rourke and Batmas: Earth One. As graphic novels go, I read it in one day.

3. What do you think you’ll read next? I’ve stared my Kindle Serial by Robert Kroese called Disenchanted and it’s not what I expected. Next I plan to finally pick up my new copy of Seraphina, though I don’t know when that will be, since I’m busy with many beta reads.

What is your WWW Wednesday?

Check out what others are reading. Ticket to Anywhere. More to come.