Thursday, August 15, 2013

My Geekdom 02: Charlie Brown

Pins from Pinterest that inspire me and indulge my geekness.
 
Please do not copy this image.
Visit the Pinterest link above to
share, share, share :)
Everyone likes a winner, yet people can’t seem to help from falling for losers, underdogs, or nice guys who always come up short. In rear cases like Charlie Brown, that’s a good thing. Charlie isn’t the perpetual loser because he doesn’t try. In many ways, Charlie Brown is role model. If anyone knows about not giving up, it’s Charlie…and that’s why I love him.

Deep down, though, I think there is another reason why people sometimes root for the underdog or fall in love with “losers”. They do it because sometimes it’s the right thing to do. Sometimes in the face of tremendous opposition, people will band together and do what is right even if it is the hardest thing in the world to do.

I don’t like opposition and I definitely don’t like writing about it, but I can’t seem to stop myself. Unfortunately in the world of the Eternal Curse, underdogs only win or live to face greater obstacles down the road.


Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Click below to share your Reactions and more. See you next time, Toi Thomas. #cursescanbebroken