Wednesday, August 7, 2013

WWW Wednesday 8/7/2013

WWW WEDNESDAYS… is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading, where you share:
(1)What you’re currently reading, (2)What you recently finished reading, and (3)What you think you’ll read next.

As I am only contributing to this meme on a monthly basis, while comments and shares are welcomed here, be sure to visit Should Be Reading each week to see who’s reading what.

1. What am I currently reading?
For some reason I got to the halfway point of Firelight and just stopped. The book has been pretty good so far, but I guess I just put it down one day and forgot about it. So, I've picked it back up and hope to finish it shortly. Also, I realized that I never mention the comic books I'm reading, but because there are so many, I will only mention one at time. 
*******************CURRENTLREADING*****************************************
Firefight in Darkness
 
(Dryad Quartet #2)

 by Katie Jennings 

Batman: Death Mask (4 issues)
by Yoshinori Natsume


2. What did I recently finish reading?

*******************FINISHED READING*****************************************
The Mongoliad: Book One(Foreworld #1)
by 
Neal Stephenson,and more...

Ghost in the Wires: My Adventures 
as the World's Most Wanted Hacker
by 
Kevin D. Mitnick

William L. SimonSteve Wozniak


3. What do I think I’ll read next?
I haven't actually started anything new yet. I've been a little more busy than expected so this stays the same, but I'm thinking of adding some classic fairy tales to the list.
*******************READING NEXT********************************************
Mercury Falls
 
(Mercury Series #1)
by 
Robert Kroese
Sacrifice (Gryphon #3)
by 
Stacey Rourke

Grimm's Fairy Stories
by Jacob and Wilhelm Grimm

What is your WWW Wednesday?

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Click below to share your Reactions and more. See you next time, Toi Thomas. #cursescanbebroken