Saturday, October 12, 2013

ToiBox Blog Weekly Recap: 10/12/13

Visit the ToiBox blog and check out my Recent Posts to see what you may have missed.

I started out the week with Sample Sunday 15- Eternal Curse: Battleground chapter 2.2

One Monday, I started a new feature post with my 1st Author Spotlight: Brita Skinner 1.0, the introduction.

My Monday didn’t stop there. I also posted My Geekdom: Marvel Comics…

And Nina Soden stopped by again to share another book, Beginnings.

On Tuesday, I added to my character files a biography of Mr. Thornton.

On Wednesday, I barely got in my monthly contribution to WWW Wednesdays. I’ll have to do better next month…

Then I posted 1.1 of the author spotlight, the excerpt of DayBreakers.

On Thursday, I posted my 8th WIP Update.

On Friday, I posted 1.2 of the author spotlight, a brief bio…

And today I’m posting a special review of DayBreakers per my featured author’s request. 

I hope you've enjoyed yourself this week and enjoy a very pleasant weekend.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Click below to share your Reactions and more. See you next time, Toi Thomas. #cursescanbebroken