Monday, January 27, 2014

My Geekdom 08: Cartoons

Pins from Pinterest that inspire me and indulge my geekness.
 
Please do not copy this image.
Visit the Pinterest link above to
 share, share, share :)
It may be difficult to tell, but I was not raised by Saturday morning cartoons. That doesn’t mean I didn’t watch them religiously. Heroes of all shapes and sizes, fighting evil with: conning, violence, technology, magic, and even friendship and love, what more could a kid want?

So many of these characters have helped shape who I am and how I and what I write. The truth is I’m a big kid. I used to worry about what I was going to be when I grew up, but now I just want to stay a kid. There is so much creativity, potential, and purity in youth, but I have no need for physical adolescence. I want to remain young at heart. I want to have and believe in love, magic, and hope. Needless to say, but I will anyway, a sense of hope abounds in the Eternal Curse Series.


Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Click below to share your reactions and more. Remember, I’ll be moving to the ToiBox full-time soon, so please, stop by to check it out. Until next time, Toi Thomas. #cursescanbebroken #thetoiboxofwords