Monday, January 6, 2014

Top 5: 07 Villains

This is a list of my top five something. Most of the time my lists are pretty static, but sometimes I do change my mind. While I do try to apply some logic to my choices, sometimes I pick things that make no sense and for no good reason other than “I like it.” 

Keyser Söze playe by Kevin Spacey
google search- empireonline.com
Fictional Villains in General
1. Joker- any version, but the newer ones are scarier
2. Niedermann-  Girl Who Kicked the Hornet’s Nest
3. Keyser Söze aka Verbal- The Usual Suspects
4. Darth Vadar- Star Wars
5. Lex Luthor – D.C.
-Bias Honorable Mention-Marcos from the Eternal Curse Series

I can’t decide what’s scarier: brutality, crazy, or intelligence, but here’s what I’ve got as far as characters go. There are more powerful villains out there, but these are ones that really scare me.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Click below to share your reactions and more. Remember, I’ll be moving to the ToiBox full-time soon, so please, stop by to check it out. Until next time, Toi Thomas. #cursescanbebroken #thetoiboxofwords