Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Happy Eternal Curse Release Day! 2014

I'm so happy this day is finally here; now I can breathe. I'd like to sit here and proclaim to the world that this book is on its way to being a bestseller, but who really knows. I'm sure there is so much more I should be doing to promote it, but for now, I just want to enjoy it. Afterall, I didn't write this book to spend the rest of my life trying to sell it; I wrote it because I felt I needed to, because it made me happy to do so, and because at my very core I am a writer.
I hope many of you will read my book and hope many of you will also like it and perhaps share it with others. Today this book is available at the following e-retailers (AmazonBarnes & NobleTate) and can be ordered from any local bookstore. I am currently working on efforts to have it stocked in a few local stores (in the Hampton Roads area of VA) and will promote them when available....
Please click here to visit Goodreads.com to read some of the current reviews of this book and add it your bookshelf. Thank  you all for sticking with me this far and hopefully you'll stick around for what's to come.
 Last day of my Kindle Countdown Deals on Legend of the Boy and Unexplained, featuring two romantic tales, Encounter and Our Place.  Deals end at 11:59 pm EST today!
Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Click below to share your reactions and more. Remember, I’ll be moving to the ToiBox full-time soon, so please, stop by to check it out. Until next time, Toi Thomas. #cursescanbebroken #thetoiboxofwords