Saturday, February 22, 2014

ToiBox Blog Weekly Recap: 02/22/14

Visit the ToiBox blog and check out my Recent Posts to see what you may have missed.

The week of February 9th through the 15th, was why special presentation of Eternal Curse Release Week. I posted some very interesting things you may want to go back and take a look at. Because of this, I did not post a weekly recap last week, but I’m glad to be back today.

I started out the week with Sample Sunday 33- Eternal Curse: Battleground, chapter 4.2

On Monday, I posted my Listography of Fears.

On Tuesday, I added to my character files the preferences for Mira and...

Celebrated Happy Eternal Curse Release Day! 2014

On Wednesday, I shared a Post from the Past about Other Supporting Characters.

On Thursday, I posted a Count Your Blessings.

And yesterday, I posted a brief Friday Forecast and my interview with author, Richard Taylor.

-Today, I have a few errands to run, but will be resting some more. Who knows, I may even have time to squeeze in some writing.


I might be nice to have something ready for publication by the end of this year or in early 2015. We’ll just have to see.

I hope you've enjoyed yourself this week and enjoy a very pleasant weekend.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Click below to share your reactions and more. Remember, I’ll be moving to the ToiBox full-time soon, so please, stop by to check it out. Until next time, Toi Thomas. #cursescanbebroken #thetoiboxofwords