Saturday, March 15, 2014

ToiBox Blog Weekly Recap: 03/15/14

Visit the ToiBox blog and check out my Recent Posts to see what you may have missed.

Whoa! It’s been a crazy week!
Last Saturday I posted my Adventures in Blogging: Word Count vs. Page Numbers.

I started out this week with Sample Sunday 36- Eternal Curse: Battleground, chapter 5.

On Monday, I posted my Top5: Movies and then…

My first entry in my weeklong salute to National Wormhole Week 2014- The Prestige Quote, and then…
I received a visit from Brummet Media Group.
On Tuesday, I added to my Character files the preferences for Leo, and then…

I posted entry 2 of Wormfest- The Terminator Quote.
On Wednesday, I posted my monthly contribution to WWW Wednesday, and then…

I posted entry 3 of Wormfest- Frankenstein Quote, and then…
I was able to share some insights over at SheWrites.com (more on this later today).
On Thursday, I posted a Tea and Conversation about the “nook” (not the e-reading device), and then…

I posted entry 4 of Wormfest- Cloud Atlas Quote.
And yesterday, I posted a simple Friday Forecast and then shared my interview with author/publisher, Penelope Dyan.

-Today I’m conducting a video interview to learn more about Lillian Brummet, but that’s only after I post…
-The 5th entry of Wormfest- I’Robot Quote, and then…

-Post a brief commentary about my experience with SheWrites.com in my Adventures in Blogging.
-As always, I’ll try to squeeze in some writing and get caught up on my blog reading.

-I hope you’ve enjoyed yourself this week and enjoy a very pleasant weekend.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Click below to share your reactions and more. Remember, I’ll be moving to the ToiBox full-time soon, so please, stop by to check it out. Until next time, Toi Thomas. #cursescanbebroken #thetoiboxofwords