Saturday, March 22, 2014

ToiBox Blog Weekly Recap: 03/22/14

Visit the ToiBox blog and check out my Recent Posts to see what you may have missed.

Last Saturday I posted entry 5 of Wormfest- I’Robot Quote, and then…

I posted my Adventures in Blogging: The SheWrites.com Experience.

I started out this week with Sample Sunday 37- It’s Like the Full Moon, chapter 3.3, and then…

I posted Wormfest 2014 Finale! – The Island of Dr. Moreau Quote.

On Monday, I posted my Listography of Toi 09: Hopes.

On Tuesday, I added to my Character files the preferences for Tori.

On Wednesday, I posted “What’s in a Name” from my past post series.

On Thursday, I posted a Count Your Blessings about the senses.

And yesterday, I posted a simple Friday Forecast and then shared my review of Sacrifice, book 3 in the Gryphon series.

-Today I’d like to rest a bit, but household chores are calling.


-No Adventures in Blogging today, but if you’re looking for something to do online, I’d love a few votes for Eternal Curse in the Cover Wars over at the Masquerade Crew (see side panel for image and link). ;)

-I hope you’ve enjoyed yourself this week and enjoy a very pleasant weekend.
Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Click below to share your reactions and more. Remember, I’ll be moving to the ToiBox full-time soon, so please, stop by to check it out. Until next time, Toi Thomas. #cursescanbebroken #thetoiboxofwords