Monday, May 26, 2014

My Geekdom 12: Disney

Pins from Pinterest that inspire me and indulge my geekness.
Please do not copy this image.
Visit the Pinterest link above to
share, share, share :)

I like Disney a lot, especially Walt Disney the man, that doesn’t mean I like and agree with everything Disney produces and the man did. I think the main reason why I like Disney so much is because it teaches people of all ages to think big, to look up into the sky, pick out a star, and set a course. Disney teaches the power of imagination.

There are tons of ways I could connect my adoration for Disney to my writing and my Eternal Curse Series, but I won’t. I like it. That’s it.


Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Click below to share your Reactions and more. See you next time, Toi Thomas. #cursescanbebroken