Sunday, May 4, 2014

Sample Sunday 44

Sample Sunday is a weekly posting from my pre-published work in progress Eternal Curse: Giovanni’s Angel. Each week I will post approximately 100 – 150 words from this installment of the series. Please visit the ToiBox to read samples of my other works.
Eternal Curse: Giovanni’s Angel chapter 11

GrayNisol8ed: When will you come back?
Dr. Hopeful: As soon as I can. I promise.
Dr. Hopeful: I really miss sleeping in that room. I miss the gardens and the orchards and I miss you.
GrayNisol8ed: I miss you, too.
Their conversation had come to an end, but neither of them wanted to be the first to sign off from the chat. They both fell asleep under the light of their computer screens. That night, not for long, but longer than usual, Giovanni dreamed of music and of dancing. His dream was sweet, for once in a long while. It was the first and only time, he dreamed of someone he knew with the joy of bright colors and music in the background.
Word Count: 123


Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Click below to share your Reactions and more. See you next time, Toi Thomas. #cursescanbebroken