Saturday, May 3, 2014

ToiBox Blog Weekly Recap: 05/03/14

Visit the ToiBox blog and check out my Recent Posts to see what you may have missed.

I started out this week with Sample Sunday 41- Eternal Curse: Giovanni’s Angel, chapter 5.4

On Monday, I shared My Geekdom: Batman.

On Tuesday, I added to my Character files the preferences for Rebecca.

On Wednesday, I posted my review of Cloud Atlas.

On Thursday, I shared a kinda lame WIP Update (I’ll do better next time).

And yesterday, I posted a very involved Friday Forecast.

-Today I’m posting a special Author Insights, and…

-I’m sleeping in (Go ahead and leave comments; I’ll be around later).

-No Adventures in Blogging today.


-I hope you've enjoyed yourself this week and enjoy a very pleasant weekend.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Click below to share your reactions and more. Remember, I’ll be moving to the ToiBox full-time soon, so please, stop by to check it out. Until next time, Toi Thomas. #cursescanbebroken #thetoiboxofwords