Saturday, May 31, 2014

ToiBox Blog Weekly Recap: 05/31/14

Visit the ToiBox blog and check out my Recent Posts to see what you may have missed.


I started out this week with Sample Sunday 45- Eternal Curse: Battleground  chapter 5.3

On Monday, I observed Memorial day 2014, and then…

I posted My Geekdom: Disney, and then…

Bruce Jenvey stopped by to share for his author spotlight.

On Tuesday, I added to my Character files the preferences for Mr. Thornton, and the...

I announced that Eternal Cause is a Go!

On Wednesday, I shared my review of Cinder, and then…

Bruce stopped by for day of his author spotlight.

On Thursday, I shared a very satisfying WIP Update and Writer’s Creed.

And yesterday, I posted a brief Friday Forecast followed by an entertaining interview shared by Bruce before saying farewell to the ToiBox.

-No Adventures in Blogging today, I have a party to get ready for. 
-I hope you've enjoyed yourself this week and enjoy a very pleasant weekend.
Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Click below to share your reactions and more. Remember, I’ll be moving to the ToiBox full-time 6/18/14, so please, stop by to check it out. Until next time, Toi Thomas. #cursescanbebroken #thetoiboxofwords