Saturday, January 11, 2014

ToiBox Blog Weekly Recap: 01/11/14

Visit the ToiBox blog and check out my Recent Posts to see what you may have missed.

I started out the week with Sample Sunday 28- It’s Like the Full Moon chapter 3

On Monday I posted my Tops 5 Villains.

On Tuesday I added to my character files a Psych test for Teddy.

On Wednesday I posted an entry for the Insecure Writers Support Group, and then…

I shared a Post from the Past about my character Abraham.

On Thursday, I posted Tea and Conversation, discussing isolation.

And yesterday, I posted a simple Friday Forecast.


-Later today, I plan to post another entry in my Adventures in Blogging.

I hope you've enjoyed yourself this week and enjoy a very pleasant weekend.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Click below to share your reactions and more. Remember, I’ll be moving to the ToiBox full-time soon, so please, stop by to check it out. Until next time, Toi Thomas. #cursescanbebroken #thetoiboxofwords