Saturday, February 8, 2014

ToiBox Blog Weekly Recap: 02/08/14

Visit the ToiBox blog and check out my Recent Posts to see what you may have missed.

On Wednesday, February 5, 2014 I received my 1,000th Like for my posts on the ToiBox site. This is small potatoes to some, but every little bit counts to me. I only wish I could have been free and focused to acknowledge it when it happened, but I can’t complain too much.

I started out the week with Sample Sunday 32- Eternal Curse: Giovanni’s Angel, chapter 5.1

On Monday, I posted my Top 5 music genres.

On Tuesday, I added to my character files the preferences for Bletsian.

On Wednesday, I posted my monthly contribution to the Insecure Writers Support Group where I introduced, How do you woo?”…

But of course that means I forgot about my WWW Wednesday post, until later that evening.

On Thursday, I posted a Tea and Conversation about eagles.

And yesterday, I posted a very special Friday Forecast.


-Today, I spend time with time family. It’s where I need to be. 

I hope you've enjoyed yourself this week and enjoy a very pleasant weekend.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Click below to share your reactions and more. Remember, I’ll be moving to the ToiBox full-time soon, so please, stop by to check it out. Until next time, Toi Thomas. #cursescanbebroken #thetoiboxofwords