Saturday, March 1, 2014

ToiBox Blog Weekly Recap: 03/01/14

Visit the ToiBox blog and check out my Recent Posts to see what you may have missed.

I started out the week with Sample Sunday 34- It’s Like the Full Moon, chapter 3.2

On Monday I posted a Mira’s Closet.

On Tuesday I added to my character files the preferences for Giovanni.

On Wednesday I posted my Blogdom for Jan.-Feb.

On Thursday, I posted about a Day in My Life.

And yesterday, I posted a Friday Forecast and the…

WIP The Movie blog hop post.

-Today, I’m visiting a sick relative and trying to catch up on my blog reading.

Tomorrow starts a great ebook promotion from Smashwords.com. I’ll be discounting my ebook, 40 Days and Night of Eternal Curse, for anyone interested. 

I hope you've enjoyed yourself this week and enjoy a very pleasant weekend.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Click below to share your reactions and more. Remember, I’ll be moving to the ToiBox full-time soon, so please, stop by to check it out. Until next time, Toi Thomas. #cursescanbebroken #thetoiboxofwords