Sunday, April 27, 2014

Sample Sunday 43

Sample Sunday is a weekly posting from my pre-published work in progress Eternal Curse: Giovanni’s Angel. Each week I will post approximately 100 – 150 words from this installment of the series. Please visit the ToiBox to read samples of my other works.
Eternal Curse: Giovanni’s Angel chapter 11

Dr. Hopeful: Hi, Gio. I know it’s late but that’s never stopped us before. I need someone to talk to ... I would like to talk to you.
She waited a few minutes, but there was no response. Mira was convinced that Giovanni was still angry with her even though they seemed to have parted on good terms. She tried just once more.
Dr. Hopeful: Are you there? Giovanni, talk to me.
GrayNisol8ed: I am here, Mira.
Dr. Hopeful: I miss you … and Abraham, too.
GrayNisol8ed: We miss you, too, especially me.
GrayNisol8ed: Are you ok? You seem sad.
Dr. Hopeful: I am sad.
GrayNisol8ed: Why?
Dr. Hopeful: Tomorrow I have to, formally, press charges against my fiancé for insider trading, attempted fraud, and a few other things. The police will be there to arrest him. Things were much worse than I imagined before I left.
Word Count: 147


Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Click below to share your Reactions and more. See you next time, Toi Thomas. #cursescanbebroken